Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer camp clothes?

I go to a kinda rich-kid summer camp in Malibu. Everyone dresses awesome, and I think I do too. What kind of clothes should I bring. Include links if you want. I love shorts, skinny jeans, dresses, tunics, leggings, and I need shoes. So ya, thanks!
Summer camp clothes?
You definitely want some nice clothes if there are camp dances but not too nice like a dress, just like leggings and a skirt with a cute top, bring loads of shorts, and some tank tops. Flip flops are a must, running shoes, maybe one pair of flats, and fuzzy slippers for around the cabin :)
Summer camp clothes?
If you want to %26quot;fit in%26quot; with the malibu look, just get stuff at Hollister. If you ask me, their stuff is pretty cheap. make sure you straighten your hair and have some big sunglasses. find those cheap at place like charlotte rouse and aeropostale. victoria secret has some cute sweats and adorable flip flops. get some nike sneakers for hiking - they have a type of sneaker for everyone! get a couple cute totes too from places like pac-sun. if you go to all thes stores you%26#039;ll be set for an awesome camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment